ALL OUR DESIGN ENQUIRIES COME WITH A (NO OBLIGATION) ON SITE FREE MEET AND GREET
Small Landscape Project Designs
Designed for the small jobs like courtyards, or those that just want one idea drawn up. This package may also be used in conjunction with the other packages if more detail is need on one element.
Great for the D.I.Yer that has the weekend project in mind but does not know how to tackle it . Let Us help you visualise it first.
- Cost range $150. – $250
- You get – an estimate quote with design attached
- Suited to all small jobs only – only advised to single element jobs
- One idea of one area in your yard, e.g – looking from one direction
- Low detail but still enough to visualize the idea
- Inc 1 x site visit,written step by step construction steps to follow
- No 3D presentation – Just printed pictures and plans
Landscape Design Package Two : Cost range $350. – $450
Aprox 20hrs of consultation and designing Medium detail of Front OR Backyard
Approx design size 100m2 – 300m2 Example of design package Two print offs: Including a coloured Plan, and 3D renders
- Suited to front OR backyard projects ( approx 100 to 300m2)
- Multiple concept Ideas included for your project, eg Walls, BBq areas, pathways
- Medium detail with out shadows, symbolic textures
- Inc 2 x site visit,written specification of construction.
- 3D design presentation and meeting to discuss your project in detail
- Additional detail on any part can be requested on any part at a small charge
Design Package Three : Cost range $950. – $1200
Approx 40hrs of Consultations and designing
High Detail of Front and backyard inc suggested heights for steps and retaining walls
Example of Design 3 print offs
- Suited to larger residential projects (front/back / both)
- Multiple design ideas including heights for steps and retaining walls
- High detail, Photo textures, cross section details
- Inc 3 x site visit,written quote of construction.
- 3D fly through for the project that you can keep and share with family and friends
A few examples of our design and construct work.